Coca-Cola picked a very interesting campaign path for their advertorial by inscribing names on the coke bottle and it has, so far, garnered a lot of attention, everyone clamoring to have their names on the body.
Made even better by the inscription of names of celebrities.
Now buying a bottle of coke just got a lot more fun. You’d literally go to a store and pick a bottle with your name on it. Almost everyone’s names are on it as they selected popular names to kick off the campaign.
And so popular names such as Ayo and David would naturally be on a bottle of coke, of course apart.
So when you have both in an ad what does it exactly say?
As seen on a billboard ad on the streets of Lagos, is the picture below. Could it have been a coincidence that both names belong to two artistes who are known to have the biggest rivalry in the music industry today (Ayo = Wizkid | David = Davido)?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Johnny Drille & LadiPoe – Hold On [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]