Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari’s declaration to seek re-election in 2019 is a patriotic response to the clarion call of Nigerians of goodwill for him to lead the Country for another 4 years.
The governor said the President has done well to deserve second tenure and he expressed optimism that the President would largely garner more votes in 2019 than he had done in 2015 because most Nigerians, including people of the South-East have seen that he meant well for the nation and her Citizenry.
Rochas said the APC has no apology to make because it has done wonderfully well considering the magnitude of the rot it met on ground in 2015 and noted that the antenna of the opposition in the Country will finally be lowered when the campaigns begin and the Party will be showing Nigerians its achievements in the States under its control and at the federal level.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]