He recently had his say via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, those behind the rumoured defection merely went to town with a false story relying on a photograph of him and some PDP chieftains taken at a public ceremony in Imo State recently.
He added that he remains a member of the APC, and a burial ceremony cannot be a political declaration rally.
It read, “Our attention has been drawn to a story claiming that Okorocha has joined the PDP. To add flesh to the false story, those behind it also attached some photographs of Okorocha and a chieftain of the PDP, Emeka lhedioha and others.”
“Those behind this false story deliberately failed or refused to mention the venue and title of the event, where the photographs were taken. They could not also quote a portion of Okorocha’s speech that he must have made at the so-called event. They concealed or withheld those vital aspects of the event or story, because they would not serve their aim or goal.”
“We are at ease to say that Okorocha has not joined the PDP. He is still a member of the APC. A burial ceremony could not have become political declaration rally.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Victony, Don Toliver & Rema – Soweto
- Libianca – People Remix ft Ayra Starr & Omah Lay
- CDQ – Igbalode ft D’banj & Timaya
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Funbi – Hallelujah [AuDio]
- Falz – O Wa ft Tekno
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Davido – Aye [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Common Person