He recently revealed that he is certain that the PDP candidate, Governor Godwin Obaseki will win the polls since Edo residents would never be scared of any kind of intimidation.
According to Senator James, Yahaya Bello saying the power of incumbency will not guarantee victory for Governor Obaseki is false because Edo State is very different from Kogi State.
He added that Bello’s statement intimidates no one because Edo is the heart of the Niger Delta.
His words, “I am very confident that PDP will win Edo State. The other day I listened to the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello where he boosted that incumbency will not work for Obaseki.
“They should realise that Edo State is in the Niger Delta, Niger Delta is not Kogi State. The circumstances are different.
“He must realise that in his victory in Kogi State, the Governor of Edo State, who is now the PDP governorship candidate, was involved. He knows, he was a member of that family. He was involved in all that happened that led to the victory of the Kogi governor.
“So, he must be circumspect when making such statements. In politics, people make statements to intimidate opponents, but Edo people will never be intimidated.
“I repeat, whatever happened in Kogi State during that election can never and must never be replicated in Edo State because that is the heart of the Niger Delta.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]