He recently revealed that people should never be ashamed of their stories because it is something to be proud of.
According to him, everyone’s story is an inspiration for others, so Nigerians should not hesitate to impact someone else’s life from time to time, however little.
He added that we should all learn to be proud of our growth process since humble beginnings are nothing to be ashamed of.
His words, “Never be ashamed of your Story…You don’t know who you are inspiring”.
What do you think?
Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie (born 27 May 1990), better known by his stage name Patoranking, is a Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter. Born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, Patoranking originated from Onicha, Ebonyi State.
He started his music career doing underground collaborations with artists such as XProject, Konga, Slam and Reggie Rockstone. He signed a record deal with K-Solo’s Igberaga Records in 2010, releasing “Up in D Club” under the outfit. Patoranking became a protégé of Dem Mama Records after collaborating with Timaya on his song “Alubarika”. In February 2014, he signed a record deal with Foston Musik and released “Girlie O”, a single that put him in the limelight.
On 9 February 2015, Patoranking announced on Instagram that he signed a distribution deal with VP Records. Patoranking was born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, but has family roots in Onicha, Ebonyi State. He attended Citizen Comprehensive College in Epe, Lagos and later enrolled at Jibril Martin Memorial Grammar School in Iponri.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]