In the photo, the movie star rocked a skin-tight red latex dress with attached gloves and matching nose masks and her fans have been hailing her look.
See the pictures,
Nollywood is a sobriquet that originally referred to the Nigerian film industry. The origin of the term dates back to the early 2000s, traced to an article in The New York Times. Due to the history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition for the term, which has made it a subject to several controversies.
The origin of the term “Nollywood” remains unclear; Jonathan Haynes traced the earliest usage of the word to a 2002 article by Matt Steinglass in the New York Times, where it was used to describe Nigerian cinema. Charles Igwe noted that Norimitsu Onishi also used the name in a September 2002 article he wrote for the New York Times. The term continues to be used in the media to refer to the Nigerian film industry, with its definition later assumed to be a portmanteau of the words “Nigeria” and “Hollywood”, the American major film hub.
In 2012, it was announced that Nollywood would be celebrating its 20-year anniversary. This year marked the 20th year after the release of direct-to-video movie Living in Bondage (1992), which arguably marked the boom in the video film era. The anniversary was eventually celebrated in June 2013.
President of Actors Guild of Nigeria at the time, Ibinabo Fiberesima, admitted that Nollywood is more than 20, but gave what was considered an unconvincing statement on the reason behind the event, stating: “It’s about celebrating our own even though Nollywood is more than 20 years. It’s been long that people have been celebrating us but right now, we are celebrating ourselves and giving lots back to the society. It’s a good step we have taken especially now that the qualities of our movies have improved”.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Johnny Drille & LadiPoe – Hold On [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]