Few days back, we informed you on certain fashion faux pas that men are totally guilty of in their bid to look stylish. This is a continuation of that list and hope it comes in handy.
The fabric of your tie should match the lapels of your suit and should always, we repeat, always be black.
7. PANTS LENGTH.
Your office pants are not your jeans, they shouldn’t be bundling up at the ankles. They should be falling straight till 1/4th of your shoe is covered.
You can skip these all together, but if your chest looks like a bear’s and you tend to aspire a lot, opt for a crewneck which will blend in best with your outfit. A v-neck will only stand out.
9. WRONG FIT JEANS.
Most men get their jeans wrong. High-waisted white-washed jeans are dorky and the low rise baggy variety which show-off your boxers are better suited to your nephew. Buy yourself a medium-rise pair of denims which sit on your hips, follow your legs line instead of saddle bagging out from your waistland form-fit to you as you break them in.
10. ADULT SNEAKERS.
Sure sneakers are trendy but only if you are wearing the grown-up versions.
Go for a classy pair somewhere in between the geeky student variety and the snazzy D’banj look-alikes.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]