The group recently revealed this via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to its Secretary-General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, 18 governors from the North and South, cutting across party lines, are behind the scenes putting up structures for Obi to be the winner of the 2023 presidential election right about now.
The group added that the governors in question are all convinced that Obi has something different from all the other candidates.
His words, “As we speak, about 18 governors from the North and South, cutting across party lines, are behind the scenes putting up structures for Obi to be the winner of the 2023 presidential election. In addition, some former Presidents and elder statesmen are in support of Obi’s candidature.”
“They are all convinced that Obi has something different from all the other candidates.”
“We are glad that for the first time in the recent past, Nigerians are united in the dethronement of misgovernance in Aso Rock. They are determined to make a political change through the ballot box with a third force presidency.”
“This is the first time we are seeing such a strong political movement in Nigeria that is not sponsored by politicians, rather the masses own the project.”
“You have seen the mass movement across the country and beyond; you have seen even children, persons with special needs, the aged; everyone is part of this movement.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Ruggedman – Tough Guy [AuDio]
- Patoranking – Girlie ‘O’ remix ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Victony & Tempoe – Soweto
- Burna Boy – Alone
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]