The World Health Organization’s senior emergencies officer, Adelheid Marschang recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, event overview maps have shown that potentially 23 million people are exposed after the recent natural disaster, including around five million vulnerable populations.
He added that civilian infrastructure and potentially health infrastructure have been damaged across the affected region, mainly in Turkey and northwest Syria.
His words, “Event overview maps show that potentially 23 million people are exposed, including around five million vulnerable populations.”
“Civilian infrastructure and potentially health infrastructure have been damaged across the affected region, mainly in Turkey and northwest Syria.”
“It is now a race against time.”
“We’re mobilising emergency supplies and we have activated the WHO network of emergency medical teams to provide essential health care for the injured and most vulnerable.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]