On the ID Cabasa produced track each artiste task Nigerians to resist the urge to sell their votes in the 2019 general elections.
“Voting is a civic right that can strengthen or kill development in Nigeria. It is your power to demand for good roads, jobs, healthcare, quality education and good leadership. When you sell your vote, you sell your voice as a Citizen”. Music legend 2Baba on the reason why he lent his voice to the campaign.
Other contributors include highlife legend Sunny Neji who contributed writing plus additional vocals to the track and top music engineer Zeeno Foster who mixed and mastered the project.
The project was coordinated by entertainment mogul Efe Omorogbe for Now Muzik and top music engineer, Zeeno Foster
The campaign is powered by Youth Alive Foundation (YAF).
Press Play & Catch the NaijaVibe!
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]