On the ID Cabasa produced track each artiste task Nigerians to resist the urge to sell their votes in the 2019 general elections.
“Voting is a civic right that can strengthen or kill development in Nigeria. It is your power to demand for good roads, jobs, healthcare, quality education and good leadership. When you sell your vote, you sell your voice as a Citizen”. Music legend 2Baba on the reason why he lent his voice to the campaign.
Other contributors include highlife legend Sunny Neji who contributed writing plus additional vocals to the track and top music engineer Zeeno Foster who mixed and mastered the project.
The project was coordinated by entertainment mogul Efe Omorogbe for Now Muzik and top music engineer, Zeeno Foster
The campaign is powered by Youth Alive Foundation (YAF).
Press Play & Catch the NaijaVibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)