What’s worse than a rushed morning shave as a result of over-snoozing? Bloodshed, via razor. For the Aje-kpakos, if your Mum like mine taught you to use kerosene,fuel and salt, ogo-goro (local gin) etc, know there are better, faster home remedies for treating wounds and getting out the door. Here are five:
Most antiperspirants contain aluminium chloride that can in addition to shrinking sweat glands, constrict blood vessels and clot a nick.
2. LIP BALM.
Smearing on a little chapstick or vaseline works like a seal-plus. It’ll keep bigger cuts from forming unsightly scabs.
3. ICE CUBES.
Like swimming pools and your package, the cold shrinks blood vessels, enabling a clot to form fast.
The alcohol in solutions like Listerine acts as an astrigent, which halts blood flow by causing tissues to contract.
5. EYE DROPS.
Red eye relievers like Visine work similarly on cuts: they slow down bleeding by constricting blood vessels.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Tekno – Skeletun [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix