Rapper 50 Cent who initially listed his home for $18 million in 2007, has finally sold his 52-room Connecticut mansion for a reduced price of $8 million – to a nursing home management company.
He bought the home for $4.1 million in 2003 and spent about $10 million in renovations to the property’s gym, racquetball courts, and disco room with stripper poles.
But now, all those extravagant additions will porbably be stripped away as TMZ reports the estate will be turned into an assisted living facility for the elderly.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]