The Ondo State government on Saturday confirmed that nine persons have died of the Lassa fever outbreak in the state. He disclosed that 127 hospital and 308 community contacts were also listed in the affected local government areas and 30 have completed their follow up.
“Sensitization and community mobilization are going on in all local government areas: traditional rulers, religious leaders, political leaders, market women and other stakeholders are being sensitized.”
Akeredolu posited that the expansion of the infectious disease isolation units at the Federal Medical Center (FMC) in Owo is being done through the support of the present administration.
He also mentioned that some personal protective equipment and drug including hospital beds had been donated to the Federal Medical Center (FMC) in Owo.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]