Nigerians are always doing good when it comes to personal achievements. Forbes named Mrs Folorunsho Alakija as the richest woman in Africa according to its November 2012 edition.
She ventured into the oil business many years back; she has an oil bloc that pulls in N157 million a day. Yes, you read right! She is the Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and Gas limited and has emerged the richest woman in Africa according to Forbes November 2012 edition, with a net worth of $600million, which is about N94 billion.
The 61 year old former FADAN president is married and has four children, she also runs a charity organisation, known as Rose of Sharon Foundation, that helps widows in Nigeria.
A True Definition of Success
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- Humblesmith – Dance