Popular producer, ID Cabasa has narrated his experience in the hands of men of the Nigeria Police Force.
He jumped on Instagram to reveal that he was in a Uber car when a Range Rover car almost crashed into them.
ID Cabasa said the driver was scared to talk to the SUV driver because he feared for his status.
Her words, “Okay, this night a young fellow Nigerian guy driving a Range Rover sport drove rough nearly hitting d UBER I was in on my way back home with a friend! The UBER guy was so scared and was trying to talk to d range guy but typical rich man-poor man tussle, the range guy overtook us and asked police guys guarding a club near bay lounge to slap the driver.”
He added that as he tried to converse with the SUV owner called police officers and ordered them to slap the driver, and he eventually got slapped too.
“I came down to have a conversation with d Range guy and in all sincerity, we were having a gentleman’s discussion before the police guy he spoke to earlier started pushing me and guarding me against talking to d guy! In a nutshell d police guy SLAPPED me!!!! Then people gathered, recognized me and bam he started begging!!! Sigh!”
Things happen in this country.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]