Eva recently had her say via her Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, ladies should never let a good manhood keep them with a guy who is not treating them half as good as they deserve.
Eva added that life is definitely more than how good a man is in bed.
Elohor Eva Alordiah (born 13 August 1989), better known as Eva Alordiah or simply Eva, is a Nigerian rapper, entertainer, make-up artist, fashion designer and entrepreneur. She is considered one of the best female rappers in Nigeria.
Since her breakthrough into the Nigerian music industry, Eva has garnered several awards including one Nigeria Entertainment Award from 4 nominations, one Eloy Award, and one YEM award from 2 nominations.
Her debut EP, titled The GIGO E.P, was released for free digital download on 20 November 2011. Eva is the owner of makeupByOrsela, a company that specialises in Makeup services. In November 2014, Eva released her self-titled second EP. Her debut studio album, 1960: The Album, was released in September 2016.
Eva Alordiah was born to Nigerian parents from Delta State. She got introduced to music by her mother, who listened to musical recordings from the 1970s and 1980s. Eva has cited Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Sade Adu, The Carpenters, John Lennon and Don Williams as her musical influences. Eminem’s “Cleanin’ Out My Closet” inspired her to pursue a professional rap career.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]