In a recent condolence message to President Muhammadu Buhari, the Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Tibor Nagy hailed the vital role played by Abba in the repatriation of over $300 million in funds stolen by the ex-head of state, Sani Abacha.
According to him, Kyari was very valued and respected and the US government appreciates working with him on several important issues, including returning stolen monies to help the country’s economy.
Tibor added that Kyari was dedicated to fighting corruption and he had lots of policies for the brighter future of Nigeria.
In a recent statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu said, “Kyari was a valued and respected interlocutor for the U.S. government and particularly for our leadership team in Abuja.”
‘‘We appreciate working with him on many important matters, including the return to the Nigerian people of over $300 million in funds stolen by Sani Abacha.
‘‘He envisioned the funds going to three geographically disparate infrastructure projects as a way to unite Nigeria economically.”
‘‘His dedication to this matter, to fighting corruption, and to countless other investments and policies for the future of Nigeria will leave a lasting impact on your country.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]