Nnamdi Kanu recently revealed that it is disheartening to see how the state has transformed into Miyetti Allah owned cattle market.
According to a recent statement from IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, Nnamdi Kanu revealed that the more Miyetti Allah terrorists kill the people of Abia and South East, the more the so-called governors will be ready to give them more land.
He then blamed Ohaneze Ndigbo for the alleged borrowing Southeast residents are going through in the hands of the Miyetti Allah terrorists pretending to be herdsmen.
His words, “The more Miyetti Allah terrorists kill us in our own land, the more of it the so-called governors are prepared to give to them. What a sick sad joke.
“When the history of Fulani terrorist conquest of Igboland is written in the next 100 years, it will be recalled that a certain group of men called Ohaneze Ndigbo and a band of traitors working for the Caliphate sadly referred to as Igbo governors plotted the Islamic takeover of the land of their ancestors.
“Apparently, all the Fulani terrorists did was to promise each South-East state governor the same unrealisable slot of Vice President of the Nigeria Republic.
“For this token promise, each governor is now falling over themselves to please the caliphate by ceding our ancestral lands to Fulani Caliphate.
“These are the workers of iniquity some misguided people want us to regard as elders worthy of respect.”
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema