�A little over a year after tying the knot�with Kehinde Oloyede, Funke Akindele’s marriage has ended. Kehinde Oloyede shared the news of their split on his Facebook page (which he has since deleted). He wrote:
“It’s with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele,we’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends.
Later he added…
“Am doing just fine, gettn along without u,don’t need u anymore in ma life.u d greatest mistake av made in recent time.
I reached out to Funke’s publicist (the person I know to be her publicist…I hear there’s another one now) after reading the Facebook message, and they confirmed that the two have indeed gone their separate ways. They’ve actually been having issues for a while and Funke had actually been planning to divorce him quietly, but Mr Oloyede decided to make it public.
Funke also recently changed her BB name from Mrs Funke Akindele Oloyede to Everybody loves Jenifa. Funke and Kehinde got married on Saturday May 26th 2012.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]