The song is a Galala, Dance-Hall, Afro-pop record that samples a flute from a Timberland & Magoo’s record. It’s well-sequenced and sounds very Reggae than Afro. Patoranking presence on the song gives it full potential to climb the charts.
The record is a track off Adekunle Gold’s Afro-Pop Volume 1 album, In 2020 Without much delay Adekunle Gold introduced his new album – ‘Afro Pop Vol. 1’ to serves us good pop sound back to back. The project is his third studio album, a follow up to ‘Gold’ and ‘About 30’. Afro Pop Vol. 1 is a diverse take on pop music. It encompasses all genres, heavily influenced by my afro roots.
To start the new year Adekunle Gold drops Pretty Girl visual, this a follow up to his last video release Okay Visuals.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]