Adekunle Gold, has broken the hearts of many after announcing that his highly anticipated debut album will not be released on earlier said date.
The talented singer, gave the Ramadan holiday as his excuse for not dropping the album giving the fact that most muslims will not be able to listen to the songs because of Ramadan.
The album, which was earlier slated to drop on June 1, will now be released the following month, which is July.
Speaking about the album on Now O’Clock podcast hosted by Wole, he said:
I am pushing it forward a bit because of Ramadan, it was supposed to drop for June 1 before, but apparently it occurred to me that my muslim friends don’t listen to music during Ramadan, so it makes sense to push it forward because of them as well, so by God’s grace in July after Ramadan, and all of us can enjoy it together.
Some days back, Adekunle Gold, was rumored to be planning his exit from YBNL, once his album drops. According to some sources, the ‘Sade‘ crooner might be starting his own record label.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- L.A.X – Peru
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Omah Lay – Free My Mind
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape