When Adele tweeted a photo of her self looking like the 80s/early-90s version of George Michael for her 27 birthday, fans went crazy over the transformation.
In the picture, the “Someone Like You” singer-songwriter – who has been missing from the spotlight for well over a year – channels Faith-era Michael with full scruff, aviators, and a poof of ’80s-style hair. Adele even channels the Faith hitmaker’s signature attitude in the accompanying snaps.
Adele wrote on Twitter, “Thank you for the birthday wishes I had a wonderful time! I was my hero x #gottahavefaith.”
Michael himseld later replied on Wednesday, May 6, “Happy Birthday @OfficialAdele !!! I’m so flattered, love The Singing Greek! Xxx.”
Adele’s last social media activity was in March when she reminded her 22 million plus fans on Twitter of World Water Day.
In December 2014, she tweeted an update about her affair with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, with whom she shares 2-year-old son Angelo writing, “Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays & all the best for 2015!” she wrote last December. “PS Simon & I are still very much together, don’t believe what you read.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Kelly Hansome – Ndi Ara [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Bad Hair [ViDeo]
- Abimbola – 2head (Remix) ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Olamide – Buga Small Small [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]
- 2Baba – We Must Groove ft Burna Boy [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Ajaeze – If You Only Knew [AuDio + ViDeo]