He and his wife posed in the pic alongside their children, and Nigerians have been reacting.
See what he shared,
He wrote, “Merry Christmas to my fans home and abroad.”
Congrats to them.
Adewale Ayuba, born on 6 May 1966, commonly known as Mr. Johnson, is a Nigerian singer known for singing Fuji music.
Adewale Ayuba, popularly is known as Ayuba, Mr. Johnson, and the Bonsue-fuji maestro, was born on 6 May 1966 in Ikenne Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria. He grew up as a child singer, and by the age of eight he had started singing at local musical competitions and fiestas in Ikenne. This led to him pursuing music as a career after his secondary school education at Remo Secondary School, Sagamu, Ogun State.
Ayuba began singing as a child. His father was an amateur singer but reinforced the value of education, making his son agree to focus on his education during the week and allowing him to practice his music on Saturday.
Ayuba has been crowned as the King of Bonsue Fuji, as he was the original artiste who coined the musical genre as a subgenre of Fuji Music.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]