Ex Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose gave this advice in Ado-Ekiti yesterday, while speaking to the press.
According to him, it is very important for Agboola Ajayi to put the past behind, and reunite with PDP leaders in the state to rebuild the party.
He added that everyone knows Ajayi is a force to be reckoned with in the politics of Ondo State, and he would thrive better in a party like the PDP.
His words, “What I can tell you like a brother is that the past should be put behind you and the future should be focused on realistically.
“The best option before you now is to return to the PDP and I am encouraging you to give it a consideration because you need the party and the party too needs a strong political character like you.”
Ajayi responded, “I have come to Afao Ekiti at this hour of the day to wish a friend, brother and leader a happy birthday at 60.
“Fayose is one person I have great respect for and I will continue to relate with him because he is not someone who will not tell you A when he means B.
”His yes is yes and when he says no, he means no.”
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One