The President of the union, Professor Biodun Ogunyemi made this accusation via ASUU Chairman University of Ibadan, Professor Ayo Akinwole, recently.
According to Prof. Biodun, it is appalling that several ASUU members are yet to be paid more than a month despite the presidential directive for all union members to be paid in full.
He then vowed to members who have not been paid that he would make sure their monies are not lost to the illegal IPPIS operators.
His words, “The OAGF and the Ministry of finance appear to have assumed larger than life status than the person and office of the President of Nigeria”.
“That explains why more one month after a presidential directive for all our members to be paid their salaries, many are yet to receive theirs.
“We reassure all our affected members that the leadership of ASUU will not relent in getting redress for this act of sabotage. The zealots of IPPIS have distorted our members salaries, with same members receiving different amounts for three months using the rejected IPPIS platform”.
“The IPPIS operators also have also used different salary tables to compute and pay our members for same months. We shall ensure that not a kobo owed to and unjustly taken from any ASUU members is lost to IPPIS.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay