The time is finally here and the wait is finally over! After gaining notoriety and receiving massive support from fans and critics alike, for her latest single, British Nigerian female Hip-Hop artist AINA MORE aka Omoge London is proud to present the hugely anticipated music video for ‘Ja’Burata’ for your viewing pleasure!
The ‘Ja’Burata’ music video is an excellent visual journey which sees Aina More fully re-creating a legendary Nigerian party fit for the resounding sonic vibes of ‘Ja’Burata’ and complete with classic native attire, your favourite big aunties, sexy Afrobeats dancers and a live Fuji talking drummer. The visuals also tell a strong and positive story of cultivating your ideas and dreams and bringing them to fruition whatever the obstacles – making your dreams come true essentially!
Shot on the renowned Red Epic camera and directed by Aina More herself with AbizArtUK and Rayjeweled Beauty doing superbly on hair and makeup, this visual accompaniment for the Kosoro-produced ‘Ja’Burata’ is a really classy affair filled with nothing but good vibrations.
Press Play & Share Your Thought!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda