He recently revealed that Akeredolu should leave him alone because he is not responsible for the failure of the governor during his tenure in office.
According to a recent statement by Ajayi’s Chief Press Secretary Babatope Okeowo, there are several injuries Governor Akeredolu caused himself, so he should stop blaming him for everything.
Hon. Agboola added that the experience, weight and political capital he brought into the 2016 gubernatorial election actually resulted in APC taking over governance in Ondo State.
His words, “We understand the frustration of Governor Akeredolu over his inability to remove his deputy illegally through the instrumentality of the House of Assembly having heavily induced them with state fund to do so.
“These and many injuries Governor Akeredolu caused himself cannot be blamed on his Deputy, HE Agboola Ajayi who he has sidelined for the past three and half years.
“lt must be put on record that Akeredolu contested in 2012 governorship election and came a distant third in the election won by Dr. Olusegun Mimiko of Labour Party.
“lt was the experience, weight and political capital Hon Ajayi brought into the 2016 gubernatorial election that produced the current All Progressives Congress (APC) led government in the state.”
“lf there is any wrong choice, it is Governor Akeredolu who has refused to take all-wise counsel not only from his Deputy but by senior citizens of Ondo State.”
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]