Information has it that the duo of Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (Aki and Pawpaw) are going to headline entertainment stars who will cheer the Super Eagles during the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The remaining eight Nollywood’s stars have not been listed yet. However, it was revealed that Nollywood stars are not only making calls to the State House, but also pay visits trying to lobby to be among the beneficiaries.
Recall that Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has set aside $800,000 (about N138.4 million) to sponsor 10 Nigerians in the entertainment industry to cheer the Super Eagles during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
The financial plan presented to the National Assembly, the NFF had revealed its decision to invite the duo of Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme, popularly called Aki and Pawpaw and eight other Nigerians in the entertainment industry for the world football fiesta in June.
The federation yesterday received in audience four Nollywood stars who allegedly came to make case for themselves.
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- L.A.X – Peru
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Omah Lay – Free My Mind
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape