This is according to the latest ranking by Bloomberg, and Nigerians have been reacting.
Dangote, who moved up 37 places on the recent Bloomberg billionaire list, owns 85 per cent of publicly-traded Dangote Cement through a holding company and his cement has the capacity to produce 48.6 million metric tons annually and has operations in 10 countries across Africa.
Among the top ten richest billionaires on the list are Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bernard Arnault, Bill Gates, Gautam Adani, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Warren Buffett, Steve Ballmer, and Larry Ellison.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- KCEE – Ogadinma [AuDio]
- Dj Don – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide – Baddest Nigga Ever Liveth [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Timaya – Sex Tape [AuDio]
- Lace – Change My Story [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Jahborne ft Sound Sultan – Fine Girl [AuDio]