The funny comedian used his spare time to recount an experience he had with a lady who lost a client because of her bad online conduct.
According to him, the lady lost good money because she insulted her future client on Twitter just since she could not agree with his take on the topic of discussion.
The comedian added that this proves that the negative things we do online has consequences.
What do you think?
Atunyota Alleluya Akpobome, professionally known as Ali Baba, is a Nigerian stand-up comedian and actor.
Ali Baba was born in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria on June 24, 1965, to the royal family of Agbarha Otor. He is the first son of several children, and spent his first 8 years in Warri. His father is a retired soldier who served in Lagos.
He attended Ojo Primary School and Command Secondary School in Lagos. He furthered his education at Ibru College in Agbarha-Otor and Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University), Ekpoma where he focused on Religious Studies & Philosophy.
He began his professional career performing at corporate events, appearing on television shows with Patrick Doyle, Charly Boy and Danladi Bako, and making cameo appearances on radio shows with Bisi Olatilo, Sani Irabor and Mani Onumonmu. He also worked with Dapo Adelegan of DP Lekki Limited as executive assistant in 1991.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]