Ali baba believes that any man that is always available is a jobless man and Nigerians should learn to appreciate the efforts of their busy partner.
According to him, an available man is not the type of man any lady should want and an occupied partner should never be seen as a bad thing.
He added that because your partner does not see you on a daily basis does not mean he or she does not love you.
His words, “Choose who you want to be with. Don’t let all these people come online to confuse you. Any man who is available 24/7… is not the kind of man you want. And if your lady is busy, appreciate her efforts to make it up. Don’t burn out the few moments you have, quarreling over the times she wasn’t available.”
“Because he sees you every day doesn’t mean he loves you more than the one who works hard and sees you once in a week…Be guided”
What do you think?
Atunyota Alleluya Akpobome, professionally known as Ali Baba, is a Nigerian stand-up comedian and actor.
Ali Baba was born in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria on June 24, 1965, to the royal family of Agbarha Otor. He is the first son of several children, and spent his first 8 years in Warri. His father is a retired soldier who served in Lagos.
He attended Ojo Primary School and Command Secondary School in Lagos. He furthered his education at Ibru College in Agbarha-Otor and Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University), Ekpoma where he focused on Religious Studies & Philosophy.
He began his professional career performing at corporate events, appearing on television shows with Patrick Doyle, Charly Boy and Danladi Bako, and making cameo appearances on radio shows with Bisi Olatilo, Sani Irabor and Mani Onumonmu. He also worked with Dapo Adelegan of DP Lekki Limited as executive assistant in 1991.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]