Yesterday, Monday September 25 2017, Ri Yong Ho, North Korea Foreign Minister, said the President of United State of America had declared war on his country and That Pyongyang has the right to bring down US bombers even if they were not in the nations air space.
It should be noted that it was Us who first declared war on our country said the foreign minister.
“we will take countermeasure and that includes shooting down united states strategic bombers even when they are not inside the air space border of our country.
“A letter, was sent to several international parliaments condemning Trumps sabre rattling, a day later threat started coming, the content of the letter which condemned Trump speech at the UN last week and called it Ignorant.
“Trump Threatened to destroy North Korea and called the dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong-un, “A Rocket Man”. His comments were intolerable insult to the Korean people, a declaration of war against the DPRK and threat to global peace.
” The US sent bombers and fighter escorts on mission close to the communist dictatorship in a show of power as tensions escalated over the North’s nuclear weapons program.