The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has come out to say that APC should concentrate more on the task of governance.
Secondus recently revealed this at a reconciliatory meeting with former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.
According to him, jumping around and looking for critical stakeholders of our party to poach will not resolve the issue of security or economy, so APC should stop losing focus.
He added that during a time when Nigeria’s security and economy is crashing down, APC has to face the business for which they were elected for.
His words, “We advise our brothers on the other side, especially some of these governors and leaders of APC that they should face the business of governance. Jumping around and looking for critical stakeholders of our party to poach will not resolve the issue of security or economy.”
“They are aware that security has broken down, the economy has broken down. They should face that business for which they were elected.”
On Fani Kayode, “Our brother is firm and a man of his word. There is no amount of trick that will make him sway otherwise. He is firm with PDP and we are back to business while will prepare for 2023.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]