This was recently revealed in a statement released in Port Harcourt by the Special Assistant on Media to Governor Nyesom Wike, Kelvin Ebiri.
According to him, the ruling party should focus on making this happen, rather than instigating several attacks on opposition politicians.
Governor of Sokoto state, Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal added that instead of genuinely commiserating with the people of Zamfara state who have been grappling with insecurity and the latest fire incident, the APC decided to play petty politics with the people’s misfortune.
Aminu’s words, “We as leaders must always remain as leaders in providing leadership and know where and when and how to play politics.”
”How many lives have been lost from when APC was in charge of this Government House till now.”
”How many of them came here to commiserate with the people of Zamfara State. Even those of us that are neighbours.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office