He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the decision was the most insensitive thing the ruling party can do at this time, especially in a diversified nation like Nigeria.
Atiku added that it is a shame to see how Nigeria has been consistently running on budget deficits since APC came to power in 2015.
His words, “On Nigeria’s current unemployment rate, the PDP presidential candidate said, “More than 23 million people are out of jobs, and that in just five years between 2015 and 2020, the number of fully employed people dropped by 54 per cent, from 68 million to 31 million people.”
“This year, around 12 per cent of the world population in extreme poverty, with the poverty threshold at 1.90 US dollars a day, live in Nigeria.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton
- Wizkid – Sexy Mama (Unreleased Version)
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]