Beautiful Nigerian soul singer, Aramide, is a new mother.
She recently welcomed a daughter with her husband, Pelumi Alli.
The award-winning singer jumped on Instagram to share the great news with her fans alongside a cute picture of her child.
See the picture,
Her words, “Our Precious and Perfect Gift from God. Anjolaoluwa Charis Alli. 26:12:19. The biggest blessing of the decade for us. Thank you God for everything Happy New Year!”
Congrats to her.
Aramide Sarumoh, (born 22 June), known professionally as Aramide, is a Nigerian Afro-soul singer and songwriter. She won Best Vocal Performance (Female) for “Iwo Nikan” at the Headies 2015. She graduated with a political science degree from the University of Jos.
In 2019, Aramide was appointed by The Recording Academy as a Board of Governor for the Washington, D.C. Chapter of the Academy.
Aramide is married. Her traditional marriage and white wedding were held on 18 April 2015 in her hometown, Ibadan.
On February 4, 2015 Aramide released her first single under Baseline Music, “Iwo Nikan”, which ended up not just being a single but a breakthrough for her and the label Baseline Music. She won Best Vocal Performance for the same song “Iwo Nikan” at The Headies Award 2015.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)