Popular singer, Ariana Grande recently broke down as she performed on stage and later jumped on Instagram to express how she feels.
She appreciated her fans for their outstanding support.
Ariana performed at PPG Paints Arena, which is the hometown of her late ex Mac Miller, who died of accidental overdose months back.
As she sang the song titled “REM,” which is dedicated to Mac Miller, Grande became emotional.
She had this to say on Instagram, “I have committed to doing this tour during a time in my life when i’m still processing a lot … so sometimes i cry a lot!”
“I thank you for accepting my humanness. I’m not sure what i did to deserve to meet so many loving souls every night / to feel so much love, but i want you to know that it really does carry me through. i feel it and i appreciate it. and all of you so much.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]