He recently shared his reaction via his Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the notice, “Contour” infringed on the copyright of a musical composition which was created by Asa in a recording session which took place on September 22, 2020, with Tempoe in attendance at that said session.
Reacting, Joeboy wrote,
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Burna Boy – Alone
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Patoranking – Girlie ‘O’ remix ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Victony & Tempoe – Soweto
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- DJ Dee Money – The Ultimate Naija Party Vol. 2 [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]