TSG recently revealed this via a statement issued by its Head of Media and Publicity, Oluwatosin Johnson, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the group, Bode George is clearly a confused liar who lacks sense of history, so Nigerians should ignore his comments.
He added that it is obvious that George’s criticisms of Tinubu were not based on any concrete facts, but envy, jealousy and bad faith.
His words, “We are aware of the fact that Chief Bode George has no other passion than to get at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at any time.”
“The gap between Asiwaju and Chief Bode George in terms of political acceptance, leadership, achievements, followership, capacity, credibility etc is huge in favour of Asiwaju.”
“We want to remind Chief George that Asiwaju has never been convicted by any court of law but could the same be said of some people?”
“It is crystal clear how much you love your country through this cheap talk.”
“For a man who left office over 14years ago and was never found corrupt by the 16 years of PDP Govt and yet this old man will continue to use such gutter language without evidence shows his intelligence” he shouldn’t be taken serious.”
“We are sure the day will come when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will assume that prestigious office and we know you will eat your word that day.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]