He recently revealed this at Guzamala Concerned Stakeholders’ Meeting in Maiduguri, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, that information is incorrect because the entire Guzamala Local Government Area, where he hails from, is still under the control of Boko Haram sect.
He added that talks of a military takeover in Borno are very false, as there is no single existence of civil life in Guzamala, talk more of Military presence in the Council Headquarter and its surrounding communities.
His words, “There is no single existence of civil life in Guzamala, not to even talk of Military presence in the Council Headquarter and its surrounding communities, that are not dominated by armed Boko Haram Fighters.”
“We have a total of 774 Local Government areas in Nigeria, we in Guzamala Council want the Federal Government to tell us whether Guzalama has been cancelled out of the 774 so that we can know our position and look for a better option.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Remix) ft 2face [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Ruggedman – Tough Guy [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Sexy Dj Trish – Wakeup Mix
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]