Half of hit pop group Bracket, Vast, has been diagnosed with cancer of the blood.
Real name Nwachukwu Ozioko, Vast was reportedly diagnosed of this condition as far back as February, and is currently receiving treatment in the UK.
The singer was diagnosed in February this year after suffering serious body pains, headaches, non stop coughing, loss of weight and weakness while in Paris for a show. He flew to London where a test conducted determined he had cancer. Vast has been receiving treatment at the Wellington Hospital in the UK since February and I hear he’s responding very well to treatment. He has undergone 4 circles of chemotherapy with each circle costing about N1.4 million. He will do a few more before returning to Nigeria next month.
We pray for your recovery, Vast.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Adekunle Gold – Mercy
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Portable – Ogo Forever
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy Remix ft Davido
- Portable – All Eyes On Me ft Barry Jhay
- Fave – Baby Riddim (Acoustic Version)
- 2Baba – Smile starring Annie Idibia [Video]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Original Stereoman & Masterkraft – Ekwe (Amapiano Remix)