Brymo has decided to clear the air on the news that has been going about Chocolate City getting a court injunction against him and his newly released album which could prevent him from distributing, recording or performing anywhere as an artist.
He took to his twitter page to explain that the news was a ploy to disrupt the release of his street album which is set to hit the streets tomorrow friday 25th October, 2013.
See his tweets below
Pls disregard any news about an injunction on my new album M,D&S, it's all untrue.. Just a ploy to disrupt my release as usual..
— Ọláwálé Ọlọ́fọọ̀rọ̀ (@BrymOlawale) October 24, 2013
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]