Brymo has decided to clear the air on the news that has been going about Chocolate City getting a court injunction against him and his newly released album which could prevent him from distributing, recording or performing anywhere as an artist.
He took to his twitter page to explain that the news was a ploy to disrupt the release of his street album which is set to hit the streets tomorrow friday 25th October, 2013.
See his tweets below
Pls disregard any news about an injunction on my new album M,D&S, it's all untrue.. Just a ploy to disrupt my release as usual..
— Ọláwálé Ọlọ́fọọ̀rọ̀ (@BrymOlawale) October 24, 2013
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]