He recently revealed that rivers of Nigeria could have flowed with blood if Buhari did not exhibit a certain level of restraint.
According to him, Buhari kept warning the police officers to avoid violently engaging the protesters despite alleged repeated provocation under his government.
He added that the people should be grateful for having a father like Buhari, who is patient and enduring, almost to a fault.
His words, “If President Buhari hadn’t exercised the restraint and tolerance of a father, at a time that even hitherto respected people instigated the protesters to carry on (and they promptly went underground when anarchy ensued), we would have been talking of something else in the country.
“The rivers of Nigeria could have turned crimson, and mourning and lamentations would have suffused the land.
“But we are thankful for the father in President Buhari, patient and enduring, almost to a fault.”
Adesina noted that President Buhari ‘remains the unbending iron’ from his days as a military dictator in the 80s, but that he has been tempered by democracy and time.
“May God continue to give this country good fathers who remain calm in turbulence, who keep their heads when others are losing theirs.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]