At the hearing, the court sheet obtained states the 5-count charge against the suspects but from the court documents Burna Boy and his manager, Joe Kantiock’s names have been removed.
Burna Boy was not present in court as well and the case has been adjourned till Friday, December 8, 2017 to determine if the suspects in custody will be granted bail or remanded in prison.
According to reports, Burna Boy who is referred to as ‘Damini Ogulu’ is still at large and that may be the reason why his name is not on the court sheet. He also insists that his manager, Joel Kantiock is still in custody.
On November 20th, Lagos state police commissioner, CP. Imohimi Edgal declared Burna Boy wanted while addressing members of the press saying the singer through his road manager contracted the armed robber to attack Mr 2kay in order to teach him a lesson.
Below are the court documents obtained
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon