African Giant, Burna Boy presents a new single titled ‘Odogwu’ to set off the new year and decade.
This is coming after his huge successful outing in 2019 with the Grammy Nomination and his recent BRIT Awards 2020 outing.
‘Odogwu’ is an Igbo word that refers to ‘Hero’ in English. The record produced by his afrobeat hit maker, Kel P is a mid tempo jam with indigenous sounds.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mixtape: DJ StiphBami Vs Dee’Jay Hacker Jp – Suave (Coalition Mixtape)
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- SleeQ – The General’s Daughter [AuDio]
- IllBliss – W.T.F Are They Saying [AuDio]