African Giant, Burna Boy presents a new single titled ‘Odogwu’ to set off the new year and decade.
This is coming after his huge successful outing in 2019 with the Grammy Nomination and his recent BRIT Awards 2020 outing.
‘Odogwu’ is an Igbo word that refers to ‘Hero’ in English. The record produced by his afrobeat hit maker, Kel P is a mid tempo jam with indigenous sounds.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]