The cover was revealed online Monday, three days after the 25-year-old’s boyfriend Offset proposed to her onstage in Philadelphia and she accepted.
She dished in the interview, apparently conducted before the engagement:
‘I need to make money for my family and my future family. I’m not a YOLO person. I think 25 years from now. I think about my future kids, future husband, future house.’
A quarter-century on: ‘I see myself cursin’ at my kids.’
On the cover, Cardi modeled a leopard-print coat and posed with her right hand at her waist, sticking her tongue out and upward.
In the mag, she dished that on her October 11 birthday, Offset was away on tour, and ‘I was sad, because it’s like:
�Oh, my gosh, I’m not getting no d**k on my birthday.” But I wasn’t going to get d**k on my birthday anyway, because I got my period.’
Cardi recalled being a self-supporting 18-year-old community college student.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Shadow – Trauma
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday