Since the release of his debut solo effort, it has rekindled fading hopes and refreshed the fading patronage of music loving ladies for local Nigerian music, thanks to his monster hit, ROCK U TONIGHT which eulogies the strength and beauty of the act of being in love.
It’s a general song and not directed at any particular person – I can sing it to my mum, sing it to my sister, sing it to anybody. The song is just my own way of paying my tribute and respect to how I understand the term.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt