According to TMZ, this sentence was handed out on Thursday afternoon for violating his probation in the Rihanna case .He admitted to the probation violation �by getting into a fight with a dude in Washington D.C.
That’s all the judge needed to hear. �He sentenced Chris to 1 year in jail. �HOWEVER, Chris got credit for 116 days he spent in rehab, and another 59 days behind bars. �That leaves 131 days in the pokey.
It’s possible Chris will get out a lot earlier because of jail overcrowding.
The judge could have gone a lot harder — 4 years in prison. �But Chris got a break because the judge took into account he was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which could account for some of the violence. �The judge also ordered Chris to attend therapy sessions with a shrink 2 times a week. Chris is not out of the legal woods … his D.C. assault trial starts in June.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay