According to TMZ, this sentence was handed out on Thursday afternoon for violating his probation in the Rihanna case. He admitted to the probation violation by getting into a fight with a dude in Washington D.C.
That’s all the judge needed to hear.
He sentenced Chris to 1 year in jail. HOWEVER, Chris got credit for 116 days he spent in rehab, and another 59 days behind bars. That leaves 131 days in the pokey.
It’s possible Chris will get out a lot earlier because of jail overcrowding.
The judge could have gone a lot harder – 4 years in prison. But Chris got a break because the judge took into account he was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which could account for some of the violence. The judge also ordered Chris to attend therapy sessions with a shrink 2 times a week. Chris is not out of the legal woods … his D.C. assault trial starts in June.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)