Chris Brown is being sued by a man who was shot at a concert he hosted in January. Paul Briley was one of five people struck at the Fiesta Nightclub in San Jose, Calif. during the “Chris Brown Capricorn Bash” and filed suit against Breezy, and the venue, for “negligence and carelessness”.
Briley, 22, argues that the club should have had proper security measures in place, such as metal detectors, and searching “bags and/or guns”, due to similar incidents at events hosted by Brown.
“This shooting should never have happened”, Briley’s attorney, Richard Alexander, said in a statement. “Brown’s managers and the concert promoters know that violence follows in Brown’s wake”.
None of the shooting victims sustained life-threatening injuries, however, Briley suffered “permanent injury” to his foot, the suit claims. He’s suing for loss of income, and medical expenses. The suit also requests damages for “past, present, and future physical, mental and emotional pain and suffering, including fright, shock, terror, and post-traumatic stress of being shot.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]