Parties affected by the divorce saga that hit the Christ Embassy Church months ago have since moved on.
A few days ago, Pastor Chris Oyakhliome performed on stage with his first daughter, Sharon, at the Christ Embassy 2014 International Pastors’ and Partners’ Conference.
Sharon, who recently turned 21 is a budding gospel musician.
Halfway through the rendition of her hit track “I am excellent”, she called on her dad to join her and together they happily ended the song.
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome who is in the UK was however absent at the conference.
She had recently filed for divorce from her estranged husband, and the founder of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Speculations of the split between the couple came to light after church members in London sympathetic to their Pastor Anita, had set up a Facebook page calling out Pastor Chris for being un-Christian in his marriage, and how he has been treating Pastor Anita in the church.
The case is still in court.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Timaya – Get My Money Right
- King Six – Gone
- Dababy & Davido – Showing Off Her Body
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Teni – Little (Love I Love)
- W4 & Buju (BNXN) – Let Me Know
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Hustle ft Seyi Vibez & Ceeza Milli
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)